Should I or should I not? It was one of those days.
Should I get up early and go to the park and celebrate the resurrection before going to our other church service? Should I not? Should I keep playing this song when I don't even know what key it is in, or should I not? Should I make lunch, or take a nap hoping someone will make it for me later? Should I lay down and sleep the day away or should I get up and go skateboarding with the kids waiting for me? Should I have one of them say a prayer to God for protection like we normally do as we are driving to our makeshift skate park (which is really just a huge second-hand computer shopping complex that is closed down on Sundays) or should I not? Should I leave the boys for a minute and skate by myself and see if they follow me to a new area, or should I not? As I skate back to them should I break up the bloody rumble that has started between my street kids (who are supposed to be skateboarding and having a good time) and the local street kids that wanted to take part in the fun? Should I keep taking the large jagged rocks out of kids' hands before they attempt to crush someone else's skull, or should I not? Should I drive off missing most of my kids while an angry mob of people run towards my car? Should I drive away and look for the kids I can't find? Should I say anything as we drive back to our neighborhood and I drop off all the boys that came with me? Should I say anything when they tell me that they are sorry it ended up this way?
Should I learn from my mistakes? Should other people suffer because I sometimes do things only half-heartedly? Should I come under the blood of the Savior who died for me and let Him find a way to redeem this bloody Sunday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Should I pray for my husband as he goes skateboarding? Should I make lunch for him or just myself when I see he hasn't? Should I....
Post a Comment